Monday, July 21, 2014

Mayweather accuses Maidana as a "Dirty Fighter"

This September in Mayweather vs Maidana 2, two fighter of great caliber in their own right go to-toe-to in an epic 12 round bout and things are already starting to heat up during the press tours. Mayweather has spoken to Marcos Villegas about their bout on Mayweather vs Maidana 2 "Mayhem", with matters regarding the promotion of this match with an added salty comment about Marcos Maidana being a dirty fighter.

This is what Mayweather had to say about Maidana:

"I don't wanna say four rounds, I wanna say, he started off -- I mean, he started off -- I think he won the first round. I think I won the second round. He probably won the third and the fourth, and from there he got blew out. I think it was just something different that people haven't seen in a long time. But like I said, Marcos Maidana is a very, very dirty fighter. And Tony Weeks, he's still a great referee."

An added note from Mayweather regarding Mayweather vs Maidana 2 rematch "Mayhem" this September regarding who the referee is going to be assigned for this particular bout but he certainly thinks that both sides will have an even and fair match - no bias.

"I think whoever the referee is, even if it's Tony Weeks again, I think he's gonna be a lot more stricter on both  sides. My job is to go out there and beat the man that's in front of me, not focus on the referee."

Secure tickets now for Mayweather vs Maidana 2, for yourself and your colleagues, ENJOY the match.

No comments:

Post a Comment