Sunday, August 10, 2014

Maidana finds Mayweather not much of a challenge...

This September on Mayweather vs Maidana 2 "Mayhem" chaos will be unleashed as two of the best fighters around the world will compete and test each other's limits. Who will reign supreme?

Marcos Maidana as of this moment is still going through deep and intense training to hone both his physical and mental capacities to match that of Mayweather if not surpass it. And along the road, not only does Maidana have the already piston built body and championship material skills, but he also has the experience to top it off! With his preparations for this match in September in Mayweather vs Maidana 2 against his opponent in the form of Floyd Mayweather and although Maidana who is not all too fond of the heavy promotions that was prepared for this bout, the Argentine fighter who said he wasn't interested in any sort of media confrontations rather wanting to prove himself in the ring, still had a few words to say to Mayweather's camp.

"I don't know if I'd say this will be easier because even the first one, I didn't find very difficult," he said from camp. "But I already know him and I think it's a great advantage that I already know Mayweather because he hasn't given a lot of fighters the rematch."
"I don't like the media attention, but I have to do it. It's part of my job for the fight and for the promotion," he said. "I think more attention is coming because Mayweather is very well known and when you give him trouble and give him a good fight people start to recognize you."


No comments:

Post a Comment